THE BIGGEST EVENT IN THE WORLD OF DESIGN WILL TAKE PLACE VERY SOON: I SALONI – APRIL 16-22, 2018. THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING OF A HUGE NUMBER OF INTERIOR DESIGN LOVERS AND PROFESSIONALS IN THIS FIELD IN ITALY, MILAN. OUR POST IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO THIS EXHIBITION FOR THE FIRST TIME, BOTH FOR AMATEURS AND PROFESSIONALS.
- If you haven’t booked the accommodation or tickets yet, hurry up. This should have been done not even yesterday, but the day before yesterday. Value for money is getting worse and worse every day. We booked EVERYTHING a month ago and realized that we should have done it even earlier.
- Remember, all manufacturers present only new items at the exhibition, which, by the way, will not necessarily be put into production and get into the main collection. If you are going to an exhibition to see specific positions of furniture or, oh my God, to buy something – you will spend time and money inefficiently.
- The whole Milan turns into a huge design location during the exhibition. Not all the factories can be seen in the famous RHO exhibition hall. You simply won’t find some iconic manufacturers there. You should know the places.
- To get to some stands, you must register in advance. Take care of this.
- And the last thing – if you are not a professional and decided to go to the exhibition on your own (without your architect or another expert in interior design), we are ready to help you – to make the itinerary for you. Tell us the purpose of your visit I Saloni, and we will make for you the itinerary based on your, not our, goals. We are ready to help! This is our 20th I Saloni – we know all the subtleties and nuances. And we’re ready to share.